1. Please choose the educational level on which your PhD admission will be based.
If you expect to obtain a degree before enrolling as a PhD student you must choose
the level you obtain.
If you do not obtain e.g. a master's degree before enrolling
as a PhD student you must choose the previous/current level. 1
2. Please enter your unweighted grade average calculated and based on your transcripts' grading scale, BSc and MSc separately. 2
3. Please upload one compiled file containing both your BSc and MSc diplomas and transcript of records. You can find a detailed description of this in the application guide. 3
4. Under Credit transfer on top of admission level, you must list how many months' of credit transfer
you think you are entitled to and the reason why.
Example: If you have a bachelor's degree and the first year of a master's degree, you must write 12 months under
Credit transfer on top of admission level, and under Reason for transfer you could write: "Already started on my master's degree",
preferably with a starting date included. 4
5. If you bring any financial support with you, here you must write the name of the source and the amount
that your source is able to pay.
If possible, upload proof of support, e.g. from a grant donator under "Other information to be considered". 5
6. Please read the application guide concerning character limitations. 6
7. Optional. 7
8. Optional. If you do not have the recommendation in your possession, your referee can mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name and application number in the subject field. You will receive your application number after submission of your application. 8
9. Please read the application guide concerning character limitations. 9
10. Please do not upload your MSc/BSc thesis in this field. 10