As a Project Officer you will be working closely with the other members of the Operational Project team to deliver and support various projects.
Such projects include:
- the development and implementation of a group-wide operations system
- the implementation of a helpdesk/support system
- the conversion of manuals to a central documentation system
- the roll-out of a tablet devices for operational usage (Electronic Flight Bag, Electronic Tech Log, ...)
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN RESULT AREAS
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the project team in coordinating and completing project activities and tasks.
- Document and detail the intended way-of-working as defined by the project outline (standardization).
- Create reference materials for operational personnel affected by the changes of a project, both for use during the implementation as well as the maturity stage.
- Using the created documentation and reference material, give instructions on base to all relevant personnel.
- Assist in the migration of data.
- To contribute to the overall success of the project team as necessary or by performing other duties as may be required.
- Serve as a point-of-contact (helpdesk) for any issues and support requests from the different operations
- Document structural solutions for frequently encountered issues in the continued standardization effort.