Main purpose is to execute scheduled shuttle flights in the most cost effective and safe manner in accordance with aviation regularities and NHV standards.
• Understanding the client’s business & needs, under the decision and supervision of the Base Manager and BU Manager.
• Acting responsible to the pilot-in-command in assisting to conduct an efficient flight.
• Maintaining familiarity with the relevant Belgian and international air legislation, agreed aviation practices and local procedures.
• Maintaining familiarity with NHV’s Operations Manual, FOI’s and other related manuals, procedures and instructions for fulfilling the job.
• Assisting the pilot-in-command when requested, with respect to administrative flight duties.
• Supporting the pilot-in-command in maintaining a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
• Carrying out flight duties, in accordance with NHV’s SOP’s, limitations and performance related to the allocated helicopter type.
• Taking care of tasks forwarded by the Base Manager to the crew for offshore operations (Oil & Gas).
• Leading by example and promoting a team spirit amongst colleagues.
• Respecting the code of conduct and overall behavior towards the whole NHV team, as well as respecting the ‘Drugs & Alcohol’ policy.
• Respecting the local content, culture and environment and adapt accordingly.