As a Training Coordinator you are responsible for developing and managing efficient flight crew training rosters. You are a part of Operational Planning Team and you are working very closely with NHV's Training Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN RESULT AREAS
TRAINING COORDINATION AND ADMINISTRATION
- Organizing training slots for pilots, HHO's, HEMS, SAR crew members at NHV bases.
- Scheduling of training sessions and notifying all relevant parties.
- Managing the roster of the flight simulator training sessions.
- Planning external instructors for training and supporting them with their administrative tasks.
- Recording all staff's training attendance and keeping training records and files up to date.
- Obtaining training records / certificates of previous training or qualifications achieved from new joiners.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all training rooms / venues, equipment, catering arrangements and other requirements are booked in advance.
- Keeping required training materials up to date.
- Provide support materials / handouts for training courses and assisting with the creation of those where relevant.
- Document course evaluation (feedback) questionnaires.
- Follow up Request for Training forms, overview bonding requirements.
INFORMATION SHARING / REPORTING
- Providing other departments and bases with all information about employees for tenders, local audits, ... (e.g. flight hours pilots, experience pilots and other personnel information)
- Providing general admin assistance and support to the training manager, instructors.
- Maintaining contact with the Belgian Civil Aviation Authorities (BCAA):
- Providing weekly the trainings schedule of pilots and HHO's
- Notify the authorities if checks took place abroad.